Do you LIKE your money?
Here are 3 hot tips to enhance your relationship with your money.
1. Let go of the past. Whatever has gone on for you ’til now no longer matters. Forgive yourself for mistakes you’ve made, forgive your money for not being there for you (said mostly tongue in cheek, but also, sometimes we really do need to forgive life for letting us down) and start your relationship afresh. Believe it can be better for you. Trust yourself again.
2. See your money with fresh eyes. What do you think of money? For years, I ignored it as a necessary evil. Then I begrudgingly acknowledged that money was amoral. Now, I see it this way: money is a powerful energy with which I can nourish myself and the people I love, and bless the world around me. See how that would alter how I behave with my money?
3. Spend time together. Not spending it (although there’s a time to let spending thrill you, for sure), but getting acquainted with it:
- what turns your money on? what makes it work?
- does size matter? how much do you have? how much do you want? how much do you need?
- is it staying home with you, or going places you don’t really know?
Get intimate with your money! After all, you’re in it for life together.
Happy Valentine’s to you, and if you have secrets about a happy, healthy relationship with money, leave a comment for us!