Near the top of my favourite pf-blogs is WiseBread (living large on a small budget). Perhaps it’s because they, like me, featured a post on Your Worst Financial Fears. But unlike me, they posted specifics that people submitted. So if you want to see if you have a financial-fear-buddy, check out their blog. Here are some teasers:
- Taking care of my elderly parents. I don’t know if I’ll enough savings.
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to afford to put my two daughters through college
- I’m afraid I’ll be stuck in debt forever
- I’m afraid I’ll lose my job and be unable to support my family
- I’m afraid I’ll get in a car accident and injure another person and not having enough for the damages
…and for many more, check out site!