It’s time to have some fun again — Isabella, the blogging therapist (whose Wordless Wednesdays are a gentle highlight of my week) nominated my blog for this award:
and the deal is, I get to carry on the tradition (errr, meme?) by nominating 7 others with a note about why I think they’re brilliant blogs. That’s easy! Here goes:
MaraTriangle is an extraordinary blog out of Africa. Written by park rangers, it contains photos and videos of park wildlife and their struggle to prevent and arrest poachers, and encourage conservation efforts. Lions, cheetahs, wildebeest … all there. NOTE: they’re looking for a donation of a digital camera, so if you have one to spare, click the “gallery” link. Also, you can follow a ranger on twitter: @maratriangle.
2. Apartment Therapy inspires me to unplug from the grid and enjoy my home.
3. BadHuman is a warm, fun blog from a couple in the states serious about eco-lifestyle changes.
4. GusGreeper – another warm, real blog by someone with depression. I linked to a recent post that left me grinning with a bit of a misty eye. I’m so impressed that she tells it like it is and I hope it encourages others with depression to know they are not alone.
5. BeyondRobson is in-your-face and controversial. All I can say is: Life ain’t white picket fences, and thank god someone takes the mickey out of propoganda.
6. Hummingbird604 a mix of environment, food, intelligentsia and social media, Raul’s blog is simply delightful, like him.
7. Give Me Back my $5 remains my fave cdn personal finance blogger. I’ve “watched” as Krystal got out of debt *yaayy!*, left a job, got a new job, left it for something better, broke up and found a new guy … and consistently writes naturally and easily about the dynamic between her life and her money.
Those are my nominees for the Brilliant Blog award! Thanks again, Isabella, for your nomination 🙂
Nominees, you are invited to carry on by:
- add the logo of the award to your blog
- add a link to the person who awarded it to you
- nominate at least 7 other blogs
- add links to those blogs on your blog
- leave a message for your nominees on their blogs