I need your help! My holiday plans (trip to Oregon) unexpectedly fell through. So, I’m going to have a ‘tourist in my own hometown’ (of Vancouver) holiday for the next couple weeks. I want to deeply unwind, rediscover vancouver, but also not break the bank. Ideas I have include:
- day trip to Whistler with a friend
- Festival Vancouver concert 1/2 price tix, day of concert
- Spend all day at the library (I’m a nerd! and I never get to go there)
- Monet/Dali exhibit
- PNE on Saturday (free day!)
- Book (suggestions? intelligent trash, if possible) and blanket on a beach
Any other suggestions for me?