1. Steve Jobs is dead. A light went out folks. A light went out.
2. #OccupyWallStreet If you’re not keeping informed about what’s going down in the heart of the financial district, you probably should be. You won’t find much about it in mainstream media (any guesses why) but I’m pretty sure this is history in the making. While there is no one “key message” (which would be a contradiction in terms for the protesters), they do coalesce around these common themes:
- citizens should be at the heart of public policy, not money
- corporate money should not have nearly the influence it has
- a call for society to re-order itself to close the gap between the rich and poor
This protester spoke eloquently to Fox News (and the interview was never aired):