- Operations in the UK and Republic of Ireland will be carbon neutral
- Stop sending waste to landfill eg., Instead, reuse food scraps to create green energy
- Selling only free-range poultry products
- Converting key clothing ranges to 100% fair trade cotton
- Increasing nutritionally balanced food to 50% of all foods sold
I’m so pleased to see large businesses step up to the plate like this. And here’s some even better news – their initiatives have now become cost-positive. If you want their 1/2 way point progress report, you can find it on their website.
Readers, Are any stores near you clearly holding themselves to sustainability standards?