Do I have a great prize for you! If you’re looking for a new bank, or need to set up a business account, and if you are not currently a VanCity member, I’ve got 2 great deals to give away:
1. Personal Banking at Vancity– new account. Includes these bonuses:
- 1 yr free fee chq (then I recommened their $7 electronic pkg. as long as you’re a do-it-yourself-er, it’s the least expensive banking product I know of)
- enviroGold visa – $99 fee waived first year. great points pkg.
- peferred term rate – usually available only if you have a serious chunk of change in terms (note: this is for locked in terms)
- line of credit at prime +1 (up to $10K)
- staff mtg rate
- 10% off insurance products (except life ins.)
2. Business Banking – at Vancity
- Fee free chq account for 1 yr
- $100 credit towards cheques
- LOC at prime (up to $25K)
- Expense GoldVisa card )($99 waived first yr)
- 5% off business insurance
Interested? Here’s the deal.
1. Respond with a comment below, stating 1 thing you do to save money in greater Vancouver.
2. Then send me an e-mail stating which account you’re interested in. I’ll enter you in the draw: contest closes next Wed., June 20th. (note: you will still need to qualify for credit products – ie., credit score etc.)
ps – full disclosure: I work part-time for one of Vancity’s subsidiaries, Citizens Bank of Canada, hence I am able to offer these. It’s a staff inside-scoop.