Some thoughts on my CBC column on planning for your funeral, writing a will, and leaving a legacy.
- The basics on writing a will in Canada
- Options if you cannot afford a lawyer to do a will (check out this DIY Will site – not an endorsement! But worth knowing about.)
- How to begin thinking about your will
- Various ways to think about your legacy
- And if you find it all too overwhelming, here’s a simple thing you can do now to create a legacy.
As always, thanks to Loren and Joanne at CBC’s The Trailbreaker, who make it easy to be on the radio even at 7:45am.
And thanks, Kit Logan, for your beautiful photos on Flickr and for using the Creative Commons License!
And as always, if you need a little help getting a handle on your day-to-day money management, my $25 online money program will do the trick.