One of the most important shifts I help my clients make is moving from mindless or reactive behaviour with their money to thoughtful and intentional behaviour.
Do any of them reflect your behaviour with money?
• Buy on a whim.
• Buy to impress others.
• Buy because you feel you deserve it.
• Buy when you can’t afford it.
• Buy just to update something that still works or looks fine.
• Buy because someone else has it and you want it too.
• Buy because the advertisement seduced you.
• Buy because you are bored.
• It’s purchased because buying soothes you.